Want to build your book of business? Here are 2 effective LinkedIn tips.
Set yourself up for success through leveraging Linkedin with these helpful tips.
1️⃣ Build connections by treating Linkedin as a virtual live networking event
1. Optimize your profile
✔️ Use your headline to share what you do, whom you work with, and a result your target audience can expect from working with you
✔️ Write in 1st person and format your profile to appeal to your target audience
2. Look for people who are good potential clients or strong referral partners
3. Introduce yourself with a connection request
✔️ Goal is to build relationships, so don’t go straight into a sales pitch
2️⃣ Increase exposure by engaging with your target audience
1. Go down newsfeed and look for posts that resonate with your target market
2. Comment on those posts with a specific point you liked or learned
3. Write posts that add value for your target audience
4. Make an influencer list (20 people) who have a big following in your market and make a point to comment and engage with them
✔️ Keep this to 15 minutes/day to stay focused
✔️ You can have someone write your posts to save time, but write your own comments
Follow for more helpful tips!